martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

Which 3 things would you take to a desert island and why those things?



Hi, I´m Peter of 2ºB and this is my first entry in English, the theme of this entry is "Which 3 things would you take to a desert island and why those things?".
1.- I would take a big knife to cut things and kill animals.
2.- I would take a water bottle to can survive and not die of dehydration and food for not die of hunger.
3.- Bandages to prevent infections.
I see you in the next entry!
Bye
Picture Reference.

2 comentarios:

  1. This is a hypothetical questions, so you have to write "would" with the verb, which is the conditional form. "I would take..."

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Remember to add "English" as one of the tags.

    ResponderEliminar

Cuida la redacción y argumenta. No olvides que esto no es Tuenti.